Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day


The kids has special outfits that matched to wear today. Sunshine isnt that sick anymore, so she had a great day. Polly Pocket is as well as she's ever going to be this season, so she was alright-ish. But poor Little Master. He's still not feeling up to snuff. Can you tell?

6 comments:

  1. oh, he looks terrible. my heart is broken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you see how much weight Pocket has lost? They're all wasting away. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfits. I have seen that look on TLM's face before. When he's well it's, "I don't want to do this!" But I can tell he's sick. Now it's "I don't know how long I can hold on!" They are all wasting away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those heart shirts are adorable! Where'd you get them??!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Love the matching heart shirts. I just have to say...aren't girls much more fun to dress?? Especially for holidays:) Hope TLM feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy - I got the shirts on eBay, baby. It's where I buy most of their clothes because I hate shopping with children and it's illegal to leave them in the car while you're shopping at the mall. hee hee.

    Julie - Girls are easier to dress at holidays. The boy stuff is so girly.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.