My parents flew out to spend time with us before my mom starts radiation. The kids were over the moon with excitement. They ran, created crafty masterpieces, danced, performed ballads, and were their normal crazy selves. Because my parents are in love with all things Sunshine, TLM, and Pocket, they were thrilled. They treated us to Golden Corral, my kids' favorite restaurant after Denny's. Sunshine saw how much hair my mom has grown and assured her that she wouldnt have short hair like a boy forever, but should wear her "hair wig" in the interim. The Little Master let his Papa sleep in his room and crawled in his bed in the middle of the night to harrass him. Polly Pocket displayed all of her naughty skills that she's learned since she last saw them. Don and I hid in the background. It was two days of heaven.
Please come back!
Denny's over Golden Corral? I am crushed. Oh well, we will just have to learn to build something spectacular out of pancakes at G.C.
ReplyDeleteWho knew we did so much in such a short period of time. No wonder I fell asleep on the plane home.