
Sunshine woke up last night complaining that she had "syrup deep down" in her ear and it hurt really bad. Like I said earlier, Sunshine has grit, so if she complains of pain, it must REALLY hurt. So I gave her some Tylenol and put her back to sleep. The ped said that she has a double ear infection and a respiratory infection. Poor thing. I drugged her up and sent her off to school. No free passes here, Missy!
The Little Master has been congested and coughing. He's had me up for the past two night, hacking his brains out like a smoker. My gosh. Last night, while I was getting ready to give him a breathing treatment, he said, "I can't breath! I can't breath! I'm dying!" It was kinda funny. Kinda. I felt bad for him until he locked us out of the bathroom with the diaper closet in it a few hours ago. Now, not so sympathetic.
And Pocket, well, she's just a hot mess that girl. RSV, fluid in her ears, teething, blah, blah, blah. She's always on meds anyways, so adding a few more can't be that much different, right?!? And you can tell from the photo that she's used to being suctioned every hour. No sympathy needed there.
Good thing I stocked up on those pharmacy coupons a few weeks ago. Three new meds today and $90 in gift cards! Cha-ching!
Your poor babies! Here's hoping to everyone is better soon!!
ReplyDeleteOh geez! I hate the winter blues, but you've got quite the mucus party over there. Geez!!!! Hang in there!!!...don't you start hacking like a smoker too :). Call if I can help you!!!
ReplyDeleteshe looks so much like tlm in that photo.
ReplyDeleteSick kiddos stink! Let me know if I need to pick up more RXs. =)
ReplyDeleteColette - For real! Honestly, today as I turned in my fifth coupon for an RX, I thought, "I wonder if Colette has any of those coupons left!" HA HA. Who knew I would use so many?!?!
ReplyDelete