Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Good Riddance




Holy mackarel, Andy. That stupid chemo is finally over. It was such a stinking bummer and it lasted forever! The sickness, the blood work, the pains, the achiness, the fatigue, the shots, and all of those lovely veins ruined forever. It was really draining me and I'm not even the one with cancer. You've been a trooper, Mom, and we love you!

*Thanks for killing the cancer, Mr. Chemo. We appreciate it, but don't let the door hitcha on the way out.*

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Finally!
    And thank you for those sweet prayers like, "Heavenly Father, please make gramma go away". I know he meant Cancer. And the humor, "You look good gramma, put you should put your hair wig back on." And most of all the tender words of love, "Oh, gramma, that makes me soooo happy".

    It makes me happy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Abbey came over last week, they bonded over their hair wig Grammas and bald Daddies. It was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it official? That sounds like some of the best news I've heard in awhile.

    You mom is done with the worst of it and may it never return!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.