
The last of us has been stricken.
If I die from this flu, Tricia gets my KitchenAid because I love her so, Faye gets my camera because she really wants an SLR, Emy gets my Buffy-Angel crossover videotapes that I still have because she was TRUE fan, Julie gets my craft supplies because she's so clever, Christine gets my teaching supplies to donate to a first year teacher, and Tracy gets my fancy waffle maker because she's the bestest. Sunshine gets everything else 'cause she's my favorite =)
Mom and Dad, you need to move here to watch over Don and make sure he does the girls' hair. Let Bo and Faye pick out their clothes. (No offense, Mom.) Aunti, you know what political party to brainwash them in, right? And all of you remember...if Don gets remarried, be really mean to her and turn the children against her.
I think that's it. I love you all!
Adieu, cruel world.
i am going to print this off to show the kids that you called sunshine your favorite.
ReplyDeleteps -- i'm going to write a blog entry tonight called 'don, you suck.' he'll tell you why.
ReplyDeleteThen I'll print off the posts from you where you give TLM everything!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletepps -- mom can tell you why as well.
ReplyDeleteGive poor Donny a break. He had a really, really bad day yesterday. We had serious drama here last night.
ReplyDeletei am not their mother!!!
ReplyDeletetlm is the male heir, that's only natural. hello.
whatever
ReplyDeleteok, i forgive him. he is my bosom friend.
ReplyDeleteOkay, but don't forget to throw him under the bus if he gets remarried. Show no mercy.
ReplyDeleteNo worries there, I will guide them on the correct and only political party out there. Please remember to mention that only PPIEW are allowed to do this huge task! Aunti
ReplyDeletePS-I'm sorry you are not feeling good.
ReplyDeletewell, i certainly won't let her raise the little master! as if!
ReplyDeleteBeka, aren't you suppose to be working?????
ReplyDeleteI am not going to stop laughing for a long time! Thanks Sarah! Emily got diagnosed with Influenza A yesterday too! Fun! So we are all home wishing this would end. We are on week 3 of someone being sick--this Sucks!
ReplyDeleteOk. Let's just stop all of this right now. If I am moving to Texas AND taking your father with me, I get everything. Just because you pass on the to other side, doesn't mean your children won't want waffles and other baked goodies (the KitchenAid). They will still want to do crafts and I will continue to instruct them in all things intellectual. Besides, Don will want to do crafts and cook if he is not to remarry. I would kick him out don't worry. But I will have to keep him busy.
ReplyDeleteoh, hi sissy, I guess you know what I do all day now!
ReplyDeleteYOU CRACK ME UP! Yes, the valley of the shadow of death is staring us in the face--but we will conquer, we must conquer!
ReplyDeleteI've been healed! I'm not going to die!!!
ReplyDeleteDue to the extra special attention that everyone gave me and the goody bag that Amy G dropped off at the house, I have made a complete recovery.
Sorry, Tricia. I'm going to have to keep that Kitchenaid.