Friday, February 13, 2009

More of the Same


This is what it looks like when you test positive for strep and the flu on the same day.

7 comments:

  1. oh, the little master. i'm not sure if his general public should see him in this condition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was one of the good photos. The other ones just made me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, this is so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor baby....sounds like you all have been suffering...here's sending you good healthy vibes!!

    This is the third post I've read from you...you mus be having a blog-a-thon today:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now he's almost completely deaf and I'm supposed to wait "a few weeks" until I get concerned. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

    Julie - I hold them in queue until I get the photos uploaded. Then they all coming rolling out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. boo, that stinks. Sending you wishes of health--fast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Say AHHHH, I can't hear you! Poor mommy!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.