Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Marital Disharmony

Don and I can't stop arguing about life, death, and the circle of life. It's hurting our marriage.

I say life is precious. He favors death.

I say God put us ALL here for a purpose. He says that for some of us that purpose was death.

I say live and let live. He says that eternal damnation is the surest result for certain sins.

I'm trying to teach the kids to love ALL of God's creatures. Don wants them to learn that some of us just don't get lucky.

I say provide a home for those in need. He says survival of the fittest.

I'm pro-life. He was raised in Texas. Need I say more?!?

My Aunti Wrayanne is a member of PETA. So, is my cousin, Travis. Don has relatives who *gasp* hunt. (Okay, so do I.)

I say LET MY LITTLE WILD BUNNY LIVE! He's found a home in our sandbox where he's protected from harsh winter winds and wandering cats. I feed him carrots and celery while Don isn't looking. I love him. If people didnt want bunnies to eat their garden veggies, they should put up fences. It's the circle of life.

He says IF THAT BUNNY GETS IN MY GARDEN AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BUY A GUN AND KILL IT!

He's so mean. And so is my father, who keeps calling about recipes for rabbit stew.

9 comments:

  1. Hey Girl! Good to see you finally joined the world of blogging! I'm looking forward to it.--amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bunny!!!!! Yeh!! Of course, I showed the picture to your dad and what did he say? "Get me a shotgun!" We were right about both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And then there were two, Trav did a video for PETA! I'll send it to you!
    Aunti

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you've joined the blogging world. I'm going to add you as one of my blogging buddies right now on my blog so I can check yours often. Ours is www.barbbunch.blogspot.com

    Have fun blogging my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebekah - I'm pro bunnies. Don is pro bunny hunting. Cause he's mean, like Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the nicknames for the kids. Your blog looks great.

    I admit it, I pay for the grocery game. It works for me. I pay for Vons and Ralphs. It keeps me sane.

    You don't know much about bunnies if you think a fence will keep them out of your garden. LOL. Last year we had a possum that ate our garden. Luckily, my dog got ahold of him before the end of tomato season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No Heather!!!!!!!!!! No dogs!!!!!!!!!! My poor wittle bunny would hate that!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're feeding it? That rabbit is history.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.