Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Madame Jasmine



Madame Jasmine comes to do Sunshine's hair on Sundays, special occasions, or any time that Sunshine is feeling blue. She owns a fancy salon, speaks with a French accent, and has a little poodle. Madame Jasmine teaches Sunshine French as she works and gives tips on life. She doesnt allow the "silly boys" into the room as she's creating her masterpieces with Sunshine's hair. Madame Jasmine says, "Beauty is pain, mon petite, smile through it!" when Sunshine gets nervous about a vigorous brush. She used fancy equipment like curling irons and blow dryers, and on special occasions, she applies a touch of rouge. She tells Sunshine that she is "tres belle" and her favorite client. Sunshine loves Madame Jasmine.

Sunshine before the Daddy Daughter Valentine's Dance.

5 comments:

  1. i'm really not happy about this, but, WHATEVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR best friend was French when you were little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had Madame Jasmine when my children were growing up then she could be blamed for all the hair issues.

    I noticed she is particularly good with zee rouge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you came to visit, I wouldnt have to pretend to be French and you wouldnt have competition!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.