Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's Only 28 Days Because....

it stinks!!!!

Dear February,

Go away. You're more than halfway over and I couldnt be more glad. You always bring sickness a plenty, too many co-pays, trips to specialists, and expensive prescriptions.

Unadoringly,
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. No kidding! The only time I liked February was when I was living in Southern California. March can't come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putting aside the plagues that strike your family, I love February. It's pink and there is chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right, Christine! That's what I keep thinking. Booooooooo!

    Mom - I dont want to hear any of your optimism. If you had ever been TRULY sick in your life, you would understand my pain. I have the FLU for goodness sake. You just had cancer. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One nice thing about February is......those co-pays really help with income tax!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.