
I took the kids to a church activity last week and Sunshine's teacher asked if she could talk to me privately about something Sunshine had said. "Great," I'm thinking. "What has Looney Tunes said now?!?" I wasn't even close to being prepared for this doozy.
Her teacher said, "I hate to even mention it, but she seemed really concerned so I thought I would talk to you about it."
*double gulp*
"She told me that you had given Don enough chances and now he wasn't going to live with you guys anymore. I was just wondering if everything was okay."
I spent the next few minutes assuring her sweet little teacher that Don was STILL living with us. Oh, the embarrassment.
I'm sure you can feel my pain, when I picked TLM up from school this week and his teacher took me aside and said, "I have to tell you what TLM said today at recess." I could only imagine what THIS crazy kid said. I mean, The Little Master is for real crazy. He thinks there is an alligator living in our the powder room and gets mad when anyone flushes the toilet in there, because it "scares the alligator and makes Jesus sad." I was sincerely preparing for a visit from CPS. Then his teacher said, "We saw contrails in the sky and he shouted, ‘Miss Wachel, Miss Wachel, it’s Jesus on his way to heaven.’ I just thought that was so sweet! We just love him!”
The Little Master knows how to play the ladies AND score points with The Big Guy at the same time.
poor don. poor, poor, don.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePOOR DON?!? I was the one who had to explain that away.
ReplyDeleteThis is what happens when your child's best friend's parents just got a divorce and they moved across the state. Drama.
You obviously haven't learned the true value of the KMart quarter! Squashing this kind of comment takes more than one or two rides on the pony.
ReplyDelete