
We got out the Valentine's bin to decorate the house yesterday and found the possessed monkeys that Papa bought them last year. The kids just love it and so I took it out without giving it a second thought and tossed it in the playroom. Suddenly, I heard the loudest squeal known to man and rushed to see what was going on. Polly Pocket was standing about five feet away from the possessed love monkeys and was laughing hysterically. Absolutely hysterically. I've honestly never seen her laugh like this. Her nose was all squished up and she was dying.

So I took the possessed love monkeys and had their mouths touch so that they would smooch and say, "I love you!" Again, she died of laughter. I'm thinking, "Great, she loves it. One more toy to help raise my children for me." So I hand it to her and she FREAKS out and backs away like the possessed love monkeys are possessed or something. Oh ya, they are possessed...and freaky. Finally, after sitting with her for about five minutes and teaching her how to play with it, now she's in love with them and giggles when they kiss. But it's not as funny as these first few shots of her dying of laughter around them. Gotta love that Pocket.
sometimes i forget that pocket is a real person, that she'll keep getting older until she can talk and blah blah blah. weird.
ReplyDeleteMe, too. Then she starts screaming at me about something and I remember.
ReplyDeleteWho knew a couple of stuffed monkeys could bring such joy. She laughs like crazy. I wonder where that comes from?
ReplyDeleteThat closer look was frightening at first. I hope she has made peace with the monkeys.