Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sick Dreams

When I was growing up, I always had the same dream when I was sick. I would know that I had a fever because I would have that same dream. Ugh, I hated it.
And when I'm pregnant, I always have the same nightmare over and over again. The same nightmare each pregnancy. Does that happen to you? It bugs me because they're really bad dreams about people I know well doing me wrong. It's upsetting because I wake up hysterical and then I have to be mad at that person for a few days until I really believe that it was just a dream.
Anyways, I had a bad dream last night and now I dont think I'll be talking to one of my brothers in law for a bit =)

1 comment:

  1. I always have weird bad dreams when I am drugged on the anti-nausea meds. I really really hate it, but I guess it beats throwing up.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.