Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Can You Teach My Alligator Manners


Do you sing, "Can you teach my alligator manners?" while you wash dishes? Do you kinda dance a little jig while you do it? I do.

Do you hum, "Brainstorming here and brainstorming there. Brainstorming upside down and sitting in your easy chair?" while you drive down the street. Do you know the motions to the song? I do.

When Laurie Berkner got that new guy in her band, did you worry that she and her husband had broken up? I did. Man, I was worried.

Is Ralph's World in your CD player? Do you wonder if his hair is that long to cover up a bald spot? I do.

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then your kids probably watch the same shows that my kids watch. OR you, my friend, watch too much preschool programming.

1 comment:

  1. I don't even have children at home and I answered yes to one. I am sure more of us would join in if we knew how much fun it is. I could close the drapes and sing in a hushed tone. Would that be safe. We can't talk on our cell phones in the car so I think hand motions are out of the question.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.