Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Movie Night




During the week, we don't let the littles watch much television at night. Sunshine has homework and they need to time to play and do their chores. But sometimes, we let them watch Word Girl, because everyone needs a little Captain Huggieface in their lives. And really, if I dont hear "SALAMI ATTACK" or "CHICKEN POT POW" at least once a week, I feel empty inside.



But Friday night is Movie Night. Sometimes, we use a free redbox code and rent a movie. Sometimes, we watch something that I tivo-ed for them earlier that week. And sometimes, we just watch DVDs that we own. But we always have a sweet treat and I make them fresh popcorn on the stove. The kids really look forward to it. You can see the remnants of their M&Ms on their faces as they snuggled on the couch. Good times.

2 comments:

  1. Movie night? I wish someone would get me popcorn and candy while I watch TV. This sounds like lots of fun. Is it a knock down deciding who gets to choose the movie. I am glad I don't have to see that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their mother usually picks the film, so there arent many fights, just complaining when she picks the wrong one.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.