Thursday, January 29, 2009

Childproof



When the box said the locks would childproof our cabinets, I thought it meant the locks would actually childproof our cabinets. Apparently, it just meant "slow child down momentarily." I guess we're going to have to get the expensive magnetic ones.

6 comments:

  1. "Let's see, what can I make the biggest mess with?"
    Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, what the heck does 'colored' mean on that plastic shoe box?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, colored children. We put them in boxes with our colored pencils, dontcha know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we had to go magnetic, too. Kids are way smarter than we give them credit for...

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've never even had to buy locks before. The other kids just stayed away when we said no. I guess we were spoiled! That Pocket!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.