
My sister sent me a link to http://www.spoonsisters.com/ this afternoon. I went straight to the baby section and saw this product - Control Your Kids Remote. I'm bought it right away. Right away. For under $10, I can control my kids! That's the product for me. If you click on the photo above, it will magnify all of the nifty things this little gadget can make your kids do. I wonder if they have them for husbands. Hmm.
I also saw a book called, "How to Con Your Kids." Well, duh. That's a for sure buy, as well.
remember when sunshine used to put the remotes in the trash? i think they're already hip to your game...
ReplyDeleteIt's not fair to trick an old woman. I thought this thing was real until I enlarged it and could read the writing. Just for the record, I think Bumblebee would totally demolish this thing.
ReplyDelete