Sunday, September 13, 2009

a dream fulfilled


This Halloween, our whole family is dressing up as super heroes. I let everyone pick out who they wanted to be, except for Pocket, and it's all kinda wacky. Sunshine will be Word Girl (from PBS Kids), The Little Master will be Buzz Lightyear, and Polly Pocket will be Wonder Woman.

I'm over the moon that I finally have a kid to dress up as Wonder Woman. She's the best, coolest, and most awesome super hero e-ver. Ever. When I was young (two weeks ago) I used to put on my Wonder Woman underoos and spin around as fast as I could so that I would turn into Wonder Woman. When my Primary teachers taught us about faith at church, I would think, "I have faith. I have faith that if I can just spin fast enough, I really will be Wonder Woman. I just have to keep trying." I know. I'm guessing that's not the lesson my teachers wanted me to take from their lesson, but I really truly believed that.

In case you're wondering, I'm going as Super Mom. I know, not much of a stretch, but what can I say? =)

3 comments:

  1. I think YOU should wear that wonder woman costume. Your hubby will LOVE it ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, everyone else would be really, really scared if I put on that costume!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.