Sunday, September 20, 2009

a bag lady


My sister came into town for another week long visit. We sure love her and now that she's gone, the kids miss her tons and tons.

Before she got here, she told me that she needed to a new tote bag and I was going to sew one for her. Hmm. We had a great time picking out fabrics, making patterns that would fit our picky styles, and beating off the children and Bruno from our crafting station.

So here are my test bags. Faye's is still in the works, because I'm trying to make that look even nicer. The smaller one is Sunshine's snack bag for when she buys lunch on Fridays and the larger one is a Christmas gift for a special niece.




6 comments:

  1. LOVE the bags! You are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So where can i place an order for one of those bags?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!
    If you send me fabric, I'll make you one April. But I'm not making any promises on the time table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a good little seamstress!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.