
Today was "You're Future is So Bright, You've Got to Wear Shades" Day and so Sunshine went off in her little sunglasses she's been wearing for over 4 years now. Cutie.
I told Buddy that I was too tired to take many photos today, so he took photos of his favorite parts of his room.




Little Momma and I went grocery shopping, cleaned the house, made enchiladas, and went on a walk with B-Dawg.
This afternoon, Sunshine went to swimming - she goes on T/Th for an hour.
And tonight, I went to a PTA meeting and served pizza. It was a fun filled day.
Oh, I forgot to put this photo in last night. This is Pocket's toothbrush that I found in the vacuum. Sweet child.
'Your future is so bright you have to wear shades' day? Are you kidding me? Was today 'Reach for the stars and wear your moon boots' day?
ReplyDeleteYou people crack me up. No joke.
ReplyDelete