Today, was also "Dream of College and Wear Your Pajamas to School Day", so here is a photo of Sunshine all dolled up.

We also had a playdate with some friends from church for Pocket today. I forgot to take photos before, but here is the after.

The Little Master got to be the "Weather Person" at preschool. That was great. He also learned about Ms. T and her tall teeth. She's always a crowd pleaser.
Off to fix my stupid mistake.
You ARE wonderwoman! Our Tuesday was just slipper day. And Hannah doesn't have slippers b/c she gets too hot with them on. No pj day here. Darn!
ReplyDeleteAnd holy moly, please tell me your playdaters helped clean up?
That totally sounds like something I would do! It's been years since we've seen each other...how did you catch my dumbness?!
ReplyDeletePajama day rocks! Shortly after moving here they had pajama day and Maggie was in heaven. I'm not sure why she loves her pj's so much. They aren't all that appealing when it's actually time to wear them.
It looks like y'all had a great playdate. I'm a little sad that Zoe and I weren't invited, but we'll get over it!
How about, "Dream of College and Come to School Wasted"? That's more apropos.
ReplyDeleteI don't make playdaters clean up. That place would get trashed again the minute they left. My kids aren't into picking up after themselves. I have to inflict that torture on them at nighttime.
ReplyDeleteI agree with your Necia. PJ Day skeeves me out. I don't know why you would want to wear pjs out of your house. It seems so dirty. And in daylight, pjs are just kinda ratty. I dont know. That's why Sunshine got new ones to wear and they went straight in the wash when she came home.
Rebekah - you are INSANELY funny. Love you!