
The Little Master had other plans. "What could you share as your talent, Buddy?" I asked, honestly scared about what he would say.
"I could breakdance to my "Wake Me Up" song," he responded IMMEDIATELY and started showing me his wicked dance moves.
When Don and Rebekah told me that playing "Bring Me to Life" by Evanescence wasn't church appropriate music (kill-joys), we found another great talent TLM possesses. The following photographs were taken by TLM last week at the Dallas Arboretum. He requires no positioning, focus assistance, etc. I haven't cropped, color adjusted or done any photoshopping to these photographs. It's all him and a great talent.





It's so funny that I feel like I know your kids so well even though I've never met them! They (and you) are amazing:)!
ReplyDeletePhoto skills in deed! I am very jealous. Those cookies look way delicious. I just might show up at your talent show! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're so sweet, Julie.
ReplyDeleteNecia, I thought it was best to make a few to "poison test." Mmmm.
my favorite picture....of course the cookies..yeh..
ReplyDeleteI always knew he was a genius.
ReplyDelete