Monday, September 28, 2009

Super Saturday

There's a fun thing around the women's circuit called Super Saturday, where loads of women meet together (usually at church) to craft and create all day.
A gal at church asked me today to help her through one together in the next two or three weeks. Any ideas for a fun Super Saturday craft or creation? I don't know if there is a theme, but I would assume that Christmas crafts would be welcome, as well as year round goodness.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, here is an idea. Make and paint an FHE wooden board with pegs and then cute matching hanging assignments that you can switch around. Our ward did one years ago when Emily was just a baby and I stupidly thought--oh I'll never need that. Now I want one. So make a super cute one for me 'k?--don't you love me???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be ashamed of that blatant attempt to make me make you something. It might work though =) You'll have to wait and see!

    Thanks to everyone who emailed me ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck, here's to trying. I am so past having shame!! Good luck with everything! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.