
This morning, they played in the mess I made last night while I was trying to fix my mistake from yesterday. I finished half by 1130 and then gave up and went to bed.

Then when I tried to vacuum it up, the vacuum made crazy noises. So I started to take it apart and it still wouldn't work. So I took more apart and found Pocket's toothbrush. Ya.
Then my co-leader for GS bailed on our meeting at the last minute, just like she did for our meeting last week. I couldnt get in touch with my sitter, so I had to lead a dozen girls with Pocket on my lap and TLM being bribed upstairs with a pay per view Scooby Doo movie. One lovely mom agreed to stay and she brought along her two little kids and the other two kids she tends after school on Wednesdays. Then another mom saw that I was left alone for a meeting again and she stayed. And then another mom stayed. And then another mom stayed. There are lots of good women out there who lend a helping hand when you need one!
Good news - I watched the season premiere of Castle on my DVR tonight and I think the Airborne is going to save me from the ickies creeping up on my throat. And now I'm going to bed.
Mama looks so old in these photos!
ReplyDeleteChildren are easily entertained.
These college themes are killing me.
I know. They're really reaching for some of them, but the kids LOVE it. All of the teachers play along and dress up. It's just too entertaining for a child.
ReplyDelete