It started with getting dressed for College Hat Day at school. Sunshine represented her mom's alma mater.
Then the kids read while waiting to leave for school.

While the kids were napping, I finished a project for Sunshine's teacher and watched "A Class Apart" on my DVR, because one of my old professors was on it. I covered 20 cardboard books with construction paper.


This evening, while Don was at school, the kids were watching "Martha Speaks" too loud and the dog was howling like a freak outside, I was trying not to poke plastic forks in my eyeballs, burning their grilled cheese sandwiches, balling some cantaloupe, and making some fresh cauliflower for their sad litte dinner.

Now off to work on the never ending pile of projects. That's Monday!
Sounds like good times at your house! At least there wasn't any cussing right?
ReplyDeleteWhat are the books for and I am glad to see Pocket furthering her ed. Sunshine look adorable. I didn't know they made BYU hats in pink!
ReplyDeleteI want to eat those kids in bite sized pieces. Momma doesn't even know how to read! What's she doing! Break my heart.
ReplyDeleteThey shouldn't make BYU hats in pink. It's Cougar blue and nothing else.
ReplyDeleteThey make everything in pink nowadays. It does bother me because you dont really know what team someone is wearing.
ReplyDelete