On to our day...
Thing 1 and Thing 2 went to the park this morning. We went to the "fountain park" where TLM can "fly like Buzz" on one of the toys. If I die, are you people going to know which parks to take my kids to? I'm going to have to teach someone their park codes.
Then, we got the car washed. Mmmm, love it! We usually just do the drive thru thing every other week, because the kids love to pretend that a monster is attacking the car. But today, we paid for the $34 wash, which cleans out the entire inside. Like they even moved my carseats and cleaned under them. And I can come back within 7 days to get it done again. And the a/c lounge has bottled water and soda fountains, a kiddie play center, tv, a gorgeous bathroom, and lots of trashy magazines. It was like Disneyland for Moms.
Then, we went home for lunch and naps.
I do my heavy cleaning only twice a week. On Fridays, I deep clean because I get so flustered by Don's presence that I forget to clean all weekend. So I try to make everything as perfect as it can be before I get thrown off my game by his cuteness. =)
On Mondays, I have to deep clean because I spent all weekend gazing into his lovely blue eyes. LOL
So here is one before and after shot from today. Someone, (I don't want to mention any names here), didn't make their bed today. Tsk tsk.

Hey, I have see that room look like a tornado hit. It must be the illness, it slows them all down. She told me she absolutely needs curtains on her window. The sun wakes her up too early.
ReplyDeleteI know she needs curtains. It pains me, but it's just something I can't do. I just can NOT find anything I like that won't clash with all of that stuff. And she wants it to be heavy, so..any ideas?
ReplyDelete