...with the curtains ripped off the wall, compliments of Polly Pocket Evil Doer.
Hmm. At least Don has something new to look forward to on his Honey Do list. And maybe a trip to Lowe's to get supplies to repair the drywall damage. Yeehaw!
She was expressing her designer taste. I have to tell her she is not going to win "The Next Designer" contest. Or she is just naughty and living up to her reputation. You know how the really cute ones always get away with things. I am surprised she didn't blame Bruno.
Oh dear!
ReplyDeleteWe love trips to the man store! Have fun!!
ReplyDeleteShe was expressing her designer taste. I have to tell her she is not going to win "The Next Designer" contest. Or she is just naughty and living up to her reputation. You know how the really cute ones always get away with things. I am surprised she didn't blame Bruno.
ReplyDeletewhat is she doing swinging from drap to drap..gymnastics might be a good idea...
ReplyDeleteYeah, she just didn't like the curtains. She probably tried to tell you a million times but you weren't listening.
ReplyDelete