My sister Rebekah flew in that afternoon to visit us for a whole week and we spirited her off to our favorite beauty spot for a few hours.
Good times were had by all.

The Little Master running through the maze of flower pots.

I'm not quite sure where any of them are looking. Certainly, not in the camera!


With my sister.

There were so many brides there this weekend. We stalked each of them to look at their pretty dresses. I love brides!

riding a deer!?!

Posing for Faye, who took the following photo


Thinking about jumping in the water.
What a fun day and such beautiful pictures. I love the flower maze.
ReplyDeleteIt was really cute. They just love that place because they can run and run. I love it because it's so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSunshine is such a good little pageant poser! Shoulder back, head up!
ReplyDeleteThat deer photo is awesome.