He's cute!! I knew you could get everything you needed in life at Ikea...
That is SO true!
You "accidentally" got a dog??!! WOW! Eric will never let me go to IKEA again ;).
Welcome home, Bruno! I have a few survival tips for you and when I get them written up I will send them by secret messenger. Until then, watch out for flying juice cups.
Amy - just don't go on Saturdays until the shelter leaves at 3pm!!!Mom - "NO PUPPY! NOOOOOOOOO PUPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"
I love Bruno more than anything else in life.
how long did it take you to assemble him..
Probably as long as it takes to assemble a kid! Forever!
thanks so much for leaving a comment.I do love the attention.
He's cute!! I knew you could get everything you needed in life at Ikea...
ReplyDeleteThat is SO true!
ReplyDeleteYou "accidentally" got a dog??!! WOW! Eric will never let me go to IKEA again ;).
ReplyDeleteWelcome home, Bruno! I have a few survival tips for you and when I get them written up I will send them by secret messenger. Until then, watch out for flying juice cups.
ReplyDeleteAmy - just don't go on Saturdays until the shelter leaves at 3pm!!!
ReplyDeleteMom - "NO PUPPY! NOOOOOOOOO PUPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"
I love Bruno more than anything else in life.
ReplyDeletehow long did it take you to assemble him..
ReplyDeleteProbably as long as it takes to assemble a kid! Forever!
ReplyDelete