
At night when she goes to bed, we sing to her the same song we've sung to her since she was a wee baby. Me, or Don, or my mom. Every night. We love her so.
You are my Sunshine,
my only Sunshine.
You make me happy
when skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
how much I love you.
Please don't take
my Sunshine away.
I love my Sunshine.
I believe sincerely with my whole heart that her greatest talent will always be her ability to make people happy when skies are grey. She has a lovely spirit and I'm so incredibly blessed to have her in my home every day. I wish that I was more like her.
I'm very lucky to have her and her dad here. They're both such sweet, kind people. The world is a better place because of them.
*photos taken by The Little Master, our resident photography buff*
She is, she is, she is.
ReplyDeleteHe is going to be a professional photographer by the time is out of elementary school.
He really is getting so good. It's amazing.
ReplyDeleteThat was a beautiful tribute to her! Even though I've never met her, I feel like I know her through your posts and cards and things. She is a beautiful girl inside and out!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Julie. I love her madly!
ReplyDelete