


I have the smartest sister in law who came up with a fun craft at Gramma Camp this summer. My kids were so excited to do it and have talked about it non stop since then. First of all, it introduced them to a lovely treat called a Twinkie =) Secondly, it involved playing with food. And last of all, it involved eating the food afterwards.
So for our All About Transportation week craft, we made twinkie vehicles. There were some mishaps (a car accidentally turned into a convertible when it's roof was eaten by the designer), but mostly we had smiles all about.
There were Twinkie Peterbilts, Twinkie Mac Trucks, Twinkie race cars, Twinkie helicopters (for you, Uncle Eddie!), and Twinkie craziness.
Thanks for the idea, Johnna!




I am going to frame the two Scotts, side by side. It tells the story of his life. I am Molly, just fall face first. I love the Mac truck.
ReplyDeleteI hope this baby is a boy too. Boys are so cute.
ReplyDeleteWhat baby? Are you on crack again?
ReplyDelete