Don wants me to mention that we did not BUY Bruno. We adopted him from Operation Kindness and paid for his previous shots and neutering. Ikea does NOT sell pets, but they do let Operation Kindness set up booths there on Saturdays. We have wanted a dog, but were only interested in a few specific breeds and it's hard to be fussy about breeds when you're adopting. When we saw Bruno yesterday, we didnt even make it into Ikea. We stopped right away and adopted him. His big ole droopy eyes were calling to us!
I love basset hounds! They are so cute and floppy! We were going to get one if we hadn't gotten our shih tzu Mutzerella!
ReplyDeletegreat face.i can't blame you for bringing him home..low maintenance ..not a running dog..and not one of those yippin dogs...good choice...
ReplyDeleteStephanie - I love, love, love that name! Too clever.
ReplyDeleteAunti Carol - I think he's a good happy medium dog. That's good for us. I can't handle any more high maintenance projects around here =)
I love him.
ReplyDelete