Over the weekend, we tried our hand at Oreo-covered caramel apples. These went to a family I visit teach at church.

Then we made apple pumpkin streusel cake. This was supposed to be for the 2 teacher breakfasts I hosted this week, but I didnt think it turned out "pretty" enough.

And, I made this gorgeous cake to celebrate my mom's 21st birthday this weekend. My parents came last week to help save me from the insanity I volunteered for at the two schools and Mom stayed on Monday to see Sunshine off to school.

Okay, my dad bought it. Whatever.
Did you get your free chocolate today?
https://secure.realchocolate.com/
Good, because if you made that we'd have to have a talk about what constitutes a 'gorgeous' cake.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad the kids are back at school. That means more quiet time for Auntie Bekah during the day.
You're such a snot. I thought you were home sick. Go take a nap.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you confessed, people will start thinking you are overworked. Oh ya, you are. There's nothing like cake for breakfast, lunch and dinner. My kind of birthday.
ReplyDeleteAmen! And the dud caramel apples for snack time!
ReplyDeleteYou really can do ANYTHING!
ReplyDeletenothing like going on a web site and looking at caramel apples pumpkin cake and a storebought b.d.cake...i sooooo love that thick frosting they put on it...i am glad my sister was with you on her birthday....they seem to come so much faster now...of course i love the ss payments...
ReplyDelete