That is hilarious, although it made me throw up a little!
HA HA HAThat made me laugh really hard. It's so gross, that it's funny! I love it!!!
The recipe can be found herehttp://www.notmartha.org/archives/2009/10/27/meat-hand/
Sweet!
I saw this too, and think it's a little too realistic for comfort. It's just too good, man.
I so wanted to be there when they saw it. I thought it was melted cheese w/mashed potatoes. Great idea!
That is sooo ugly. Nate would love it.
thanks so much for leaving a comment.I do love the attention.
That is hilarious, although it made me throw up a little!
ReplyDeleteHA HA HA
ReplyDeleteThat made me laugh really hard.
It's so gross, that it's funny! I love it!!!
The recipe can be found here
ReplyDeletehttp://www.notmartha.org/archives/2009/10/27/meat-hand/
Sweet!
ReplyDeleteI saw this too, and think it's a little too realistic for comfort. It's just too good, man.
ReplyDeleteI so wanted to be there when they saw it. I thought it was melted cheese w/mashed potatoes. Great idea!
ReplyDeleteThat is sooo ugly. Nate would love it.
ReplyDelete