



We had just moved back to Texas and I was single parenting still, while Don was off in Connecticut. My strongest memory when I see these photos is of feeling stressed. And then I feel guilty that I was so stressed. hee hee.
The kiddies both went as pirates this year. It was back before it was cool, but now seems so cliche! Sunshine was 3 and The Little Master had just turned 1.
We also went to a local Halloween festival, so the kids went in different costumes. Sunshine was a Dallas cheerleader and The Little Master went as Handy Manny. But Handy Manny had only been on tv for a few weeks and everyone thought he was Bob the Builder. Too funny.

Again, I was single parenting, so the only photo I got of TLM in his costume was of him running away from me. Oh, that child was SUCH a handful.
Takes these pictures off your blog, you're breaking my heart.
ReplyDeleteCute, cute little pirates. :)
ReplyDelete