
Today, we had crazy Grampa mail overload at our house.
And by overload, I don't mean that we had too much Grampa. We just had too much crazy. And by we, of course I mean me. THEY love the Grampa craziness. But they're crazy themselves, so...
First of all, Don's dad sends the kids pizza for their birthdays and sent us two pizzas today in celebration of me living through two years with Pocket (it's been a loooooooong two years). The kids ate and ate and ate, while they watched a Halloween movie. I ignored them and surfed the world wide web. Craziness did ensue.
Then, we opened the following package from my dad. He has sent us such a package three years in a row and my husband (another crazy male) called last week to remind him that we still "needed" one this year.



I let them eat eyeballs and severed feet to their hearts desire, while I surfed the world wide web. Craziness ensued.
Isn't it great to get body parts in the mail? You don't need to be a coroner or mass murderer. What a relief.
ReplyDeleteYeh for grampas, especially the crazy ones!