Sunday, October 11, 2009

iModge

uPodge
we all love to Modge Podge


This week, while making dinner and without any other adult help, I let each of the kids modge podge a paint can to give to teachers this month. Why? I don't know. I remembered that I had wanted to do it with them while I was making dinner and for some reason, didn't think that it could wait. And by "each of the kids," I mean Pocket, too. I'm that kind of crazy.

And a photo for Necia of the wooden letters that I modge podged for the ladies I visit teach, ('cause she's a crafty fool, too.)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the props! You rock. Those are too cute. If I had any energy I may attempt to do some for my ladies. Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do need to learn how to do that! I've heard about it and never tried. You are my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.