I do love these costumes. I think it's the best, too. I always wanted clowns though and no one ever wants to be a clown! Maybe I can make Pocket do it next year. Or I'll just get a new kid.
I wish I was that sassy! I have a sassy spirit, at least. LOL
Ok, maybe this was the best year. I always like their costumes because they are classic, and not obnoxious trendy crap.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! I love the Halloween flashbacks! Also, I think Sunshine is ALWAYS sassy (but in a good way, right?). Maybe she gets it from her mother...
ReplyDeleteI do love these costumes. I think it's the best, too. I always wanted clowns though and no one ever wants to be a clown! Maybe I can make Pocket do it next year. Or I'll just get a new kid.
ReplyDeleteI wish I was that sassy! I have a sassy spirit, at least. LOL