Sunday, May 3, 2009

you can call him Hef


*posing for pajama day at school. he insisted on the bathrobe and reminded me of hugh hefner in it.*

At the end of the school day, The Little Master's class reads a story at the rug. Then one at a time, the children are dismissed to get their backpack and line up at the door. The way they dismiss the kids is hilarious. They call out a child's name, clap to a beat, and sing, "Buddy, Buddy, jump up and down, jump up and down, jump up and down. Buddy, Buddy, jump up and down, and go and get your back...pack!" While the class is singing, the child goes to the center of the rug and does a freestyle dance. THE funniest thing ever.

Here is a photo that my sister took of TLM and Collin on Western Day at their preschool. The boys are wiggling their fingers for the "Jump Up and Down" dance while they waited in line. I know that you can't see it, but the old Collin is back, with both legs in working order now.


My sister also made the class these handy dandy coolness snacks and read to a story to them. What a star!

3 comments:

  1. Seriously so cool for the kids! They won't forget that...and they get to be the star!!! What a great preschool you found! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally copying that idea...so I can be the cool mom that brings in the cool snack:) Is it just chocolate pudding with crushed oreos and gummy worms? Fun...I'll try it! I seriously LOVE reading your blog...you are so hilarious, totally creative, and entertaining!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie - You're too sweet.
    The snack is just that "dirt pudding" recipe. It is just pudding, chocolate cookies and gummy worms, but I've seen some people go CRAZY with other things in there. I'm sure it's on google.
    I thought it was brilliant that she did it with premade pudding cups. Then we didnt have to buy the pudding mix, milk and disposable cups. And the dollar store sells pudding cups! I've got smart sisters.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.