Saturday, May 16, 2009

they really love me!


For Mother's Day (a holiday I celebrate all weekend long), Don and the kidlets made me feel extra special. Sunshine and The Little Master gave me presents they made at school. Don made me the same meal I always get on Mother's Day - ribs and baked potato salad, and they all helped make a homemade strawberry pie. Pocket slept throughout Relief Society and I got to smoosh on her. I took a nap after church and did nothing productive.

Good times were had by all. Well, good times were had by me at least and that's all that matters, right?


4 comments:

  1. i didn't get anything from them. whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so not true, Rebekah. We dressed them up and they took photos and sent them to you. Didnt you get them?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get anything either. So sad.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.