Monday, May 11, 2009

my boy



*photo of the little master dancing to "pon de replay" in the gameroom, instead of going to the bathtub. when I found him, he said, "Look at me, Mudder. I'm Mr. DJ!"

I love my little guy and sometimes, I think he loves me just as much.

Though he talks about all of the "cool dudes" at school, when he comes home each day, he says, "I missed you today, dearest Mudder."

Though he tells me ad nauseam, "Boys are the best, Mudder," the little blue star he made at school today was just for me.

Though his "people" are in California, if I get ready to leave for a meeting, he cries, "But Mudder, you belong with me!"

Me and my boy are pals.

8 comments:

  1. Do I need to say this doesn't surprise me. Is it unusual for him to dance around without clothes on...No. The hat and necklace are a tad crazy though.
    He may love you, but we are his people AND we are in CA. with the beach and Mickey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's all I have to say about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh "Mudder"...that is adorable! And that picture should be framed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do to so many RUDE people emailing me that the photo was inappropriate, I changed it. Sheesh. He's three!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aah...Anoy complained, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, this time it was my Anoy, not yours. Your Anoy is smart enough not to cross me anymore. LOL

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.