Tuesday, May 12, 2009

it was so quiet

Don and I were so entranced with the tv show we were watching, that we didnt notice how quiet it had gotten.


I guess she was ready for bed.

6 comments:

  1. Aunti wants to know who she was talking to. Apparently, someone REALLY boring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me you left her there to sleep. Those moments don't come very often. It's such an unusual picture. I don't think I have ever seen her asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh for sure, I left her there. I wanted to finish my tv show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those are my favorite moments. It's almost a sweet surprise for me, to find my kids asleep with their toys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i knew people that put their kids to bed like this every night, i.e., they just let them crash on the tv room floor when they were finally tired enough...at midnight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha ha
    I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.
    That's how Don falls asleep every night, too.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.