Friday, May 29, 2009

oops, I did it again



I let Don convince me that he knew how to cut The Little Master's hair...again...the day before his birthday party...again.

I don't know why I believe him, but it always ends like this.

Sorry, Mom. I think I forgot to mention this on the phone last night, or the night before. Oops.

And he's not upset because we "killed his hair" this time. He's upset because I made him stop watching Turbo Dogs so that I could take his photo.

Pinky promise.

He wanted a haircut "just like my dad" and he got one!

4 comments:

  1. I'm thinking he should START with a #4 next time - he's still cute as a button though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my fault. The second to last hair cut attempt was a #4 and I tried to "fix" it and then we ended up buzzing it all off.
    We have NO business giving haircuts. We're both clipper impaired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's all ready for summer! Just don't forget extra sunscreen for his bare head :)!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.