At 3:13 am this morning, I heard a "click - click - click" coming from down the hallway. I immediately knew that I could blame that sound on Rebekah, though she had left earlier the day before. Because I knew, just KNEW, that it was the sound of the measuring tape she had bought The Little Master at Hobby Lobby.
So I jumped out of bed in a huff and followed the sound into Sunshine's room. There I found Sunshine fully dressed in her field trip clothes for the day and playing with her toys. Next to her bed stood The Little Master measuring his sister's dresser. We had a friendly little chat about what time it was, they got back into their pajamas, and went back to sleep...until 5:45 am.
By the way, I shed no tears when the measuring tape finally broke this afternoon.
Click
click
click
click
The sound of a mother going insane.
Oh geez....at 3 am??!! HIlarious! I bet they were tired the next day. I know just what to get you for your birthday...a tape measurer...I'll be sure to get you one that clicks!
ReplyDeleteSuper! And I'll buy each of your kids a full drum set for your birthday!!! Or maybe a horn for Austin.
ReplyDelete