The funniest things happen at WalMart. You know how people from places without real WalMarts hate them because they love Target? Like Target and WalMart are somehow the same place? Ya, anyways, that place cracks me up. It's full of crazy people. Crazy people like The Little Master.
Today, while we were parking our car, we saw a looooooooong line of carts parked by the cart entrance. There was a cart at the end of each line leaned over to keep the carts in place. TLM was shocked by this and said, "Mommy, the mean Mr. Wind knocked over ALL of those carts. I'm so mad at you, Mr. Wind. I spit on you!" And he spit. No joke. It was so absurd. Since when do we spit? Sheesh.
While in the store, he saw a guy with a mohawk in line and shouted as we walked by, "Cool hair, dude!" and gave him a high five. The thirty year old man said, "Thanks little man" and TLM nodded his head as he kept walking. It was absurd.
While leaving the store, TLM suddenly stopped in the parking lot and said, "I have to pray now." He immediately stopped, folded his hands and said, "Dear Heavenly Father, Thank thee for this day, but can I please have a little brother?" So absurd! I swear.
It's all WalMart's fault.
i hope it is a boy too.
ReplyDeleteI too choose to blame everything bad in my life on Walmart--btw--you preggo?
ReplyDeleteNot unless God answers the little guy's prayers without telling me!
ReplyDeleteIt's the water, the wind, genetics (you know what I mean)or just being straight up crazy. Sophie's reciting fairy poems, Molly...uh screaming? and Scott's spitting, connecting with the weirdos and orchestrating your family planning. Very entertaining.
ReplyDeleteYou just never know what Wally World will bring out in some people. Hilarious little man!
ReplyDelete