I just realized, for sure, that I have a boy.
I was reading The Little Master his new Transformers book and for the most part, it was very confusing to me. I had to read things like "electromagnetic pulse," "titanic robot mode," and "Energon power source." Sentences started with phrases like "A period of relative peace followed the destructive battles." Not once, did the book mention Fairy Hollow or Ponyville. For real.
It was like reading Isaiah, but without the spiritual enlightenment. I'm sure if I had focused, I would have understood it....maybe. But I passed enough science courses at university to not want to have to open that part of my brain again.
Oh, wherefore art thou, Wiggles? You cute little Aussies made sense in the simplest way!
greg from the wiggles called and left him a message last week.
ReplyDeleteYou're hilarious. I love it when you do that.
ReplyDelete