that bruise...
I know. I pondered photoshopping it out, but got too lazy.
Too cute, here is our blog address:www.thefitzsimonfamily.blogspot.com
Ha! I'm online right now! Thanks!
Papa says you must have given them money or sugar to get them all playing so peacefully. I disagreed of course, they are always very compatible.
Amen! I would hate to have an only child or be an only child. It just isn't right ;).
thanks so much for leaving a comment.I do love the attention.
that bruise...
ReplyDeleteI know. I pondered photoshopping it out, but got too lazy.
ReplyDeleteToo cute, here is our blog address:
ReplyDeletewww.thefitzsimonfamily.blogspot.com
Ha! I'm online right now! Thanks!
ReplyDeletePapa says you must have given them money or sugar to get them all playing so peacefully. I disagreed of course, they are always very compatible.
ReplyDeleteAmen! I would hate to have an only child or be an only child. It just isn't right ;).
ReplyDelete