Sunday, March 7, 2010

yogurt



I'm in love with real frozen yogurt. Not that junk you can get at gas stations, the real stuff. And the store has to offer GOOD flavors, not just vanilla and chocolate. AND they have to have rainbow sprinkles, not rainbow and chocolate mixed together like TCBY, just rainbow. I'm really picky.

We've had two frozen yogurt places open up near us lately and we tried them both out with Gramma when she was here last month. One place stunk. Their yogurt melted fast and their rainbow sprinkles were like smarties. Nastarama. The other place was great, so we took Papa there when he was visiting last week.


The Little Master likes it because they have a fluffy red rug and a big screen tv playing Disney films.


Pocket likes it because they have candy, masquerading as yogurt toppings.


Though I really don't like the selfservice yogurt places, I do like this store because it reminds me of home.

1 comment:

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.