Sunday, March 28, 2010

more spring break crafts

Hannah Montana came over for some crafty fun during Spring Break.


Because Pocket is OBSESSED with the all of the "popcorn" on the trees around town, we made our own little popcorn trees.


The kiddles blew ink to make the tree and then pasted popcorn on the branches.



You'll notice that TLM isn't in any of these photos. He went as fast as he could and then made off with his bowl of popcorn. Sunshine took her time - "One kernel for the tree and one kernel for me."


I think they turned out really nicely.

3 comments:

  1. I remember making those with my class and they would eat the popcorn even with ink marks and glue stuck all over.
    They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah had SO much fun! We hung the popcorn on the fridge, and then I had a meeting with wee kids over and they thought they should try to eat Hannah's popcorn! Dude ... what was I thinking to leave it on the fridge? ADORABLE craft! Thanks again Supermom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious, Amy. Only a child would think that eating popcorn stuck to paper on someone's fridge was meant for a snack.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.