
She really, really likes crafts. She will sit for hours with paper, markers, scissors, and some glue. Add in some stickers and she'll stay even longer. I'm not joking there or overexaggerating. One of my sisters sent the kids a big box of paper supplies and they've gone to great use.

I love that she'll do this. It's really, really cute how happy it makes her.

Plus, since she won't watch television, it's the only activity (that is non-destruction) that she'll do alone.
Since I invested in some plastic tableclothes for my dining room table, I sure don't mind letting her do this more often. A worthy $4.
Another artist! It looks like the artwork is all on the paper and not her. That's what is called the artist maturing.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to play with her!
ReplyDeleteYou're right, Mom! Only a little bit ended up on her sleeves. It's certainly progress.
ReplyDeleteAustin's the same way. Give him craft supplies and he'll be entertained for hours. Give him scissors and tape, and tack on an additional hour. The mess is most certainly worth it! I can't get over how adorable Pocket is! That enormous smile! Those dimples! Wow!
ReplyDelete