Monday, March 15, 2010

did you know?


March is National Craft Month. The whole idea of a month celebrating ridiculous things make me feel giddy inside. Any reason is a good reason to celebrate.

When I told my mom about National Craft Month on March 1st, her very clear and strongly voiced words were:

"What does that mean?"
"How far are you going to take this, Sarah?"
"Don't let this get out of control, Sarah."
and my personal favorite
"I don't think I have time for this."

Love you, Mom. You're the BEST aroooooooooooooooooound.

A few photos from one of the new crafts we've tried - Fingerprint Art.




I highly recommend it. The kids loved it and we've done it a few times so far. Plus, it's cheap. When you're doing a new craft every day for a month, that helps. Oops, did I just say that? Don't worry, Mom!!! Sunshine was out sick so many times last week, that we HAD to come up with new things to do.

3 comments:

  1. You bring this upon yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love fingerprint art around here - kudos to you! Can't wait to see what else you come up with...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle - I think I'm going to use them as the front "cover" of birthday cards for cousins and grandparents this year. It's just so cute!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.